a) What are cookies
Cookies are small files or devices in widespread use that are installed on the user’s browser in order to store, retrieve or update data. Allow the person responsible for a website to know the preferences of the users to browse their website and customize services based on those preferences.
In UnitedExportSuppliersDrinks, SL ( www.ues-drinks.com ) use own and third party cookies that allow us to use analysis and measurement to ensure that our website work properly so we can improve our services.
Third-party cookies we use in UnitedExportSuppliersDrinks, SL ( www.ues-drinks.com ) for information about visits, measure and analyze web browsing and customize some services are owned by Webtrends, Google Analytics, twitter and Facebook .
b) Tipos de cookies
Depending on its purpose, cookies may be:
– Technical Cookies are necessary for navigation. Without them, the page does not work properly (cookies “user input” for online shopping baskets, media player session …).
– Cookies customization or configuration: allow the page to recognize the user’s language, font size, …
– Cookies safety: prevent or hinder attacks on the web site or its users.
– Cookies analysis: to measure the activity of the users navigation and compile statistics.
– Advertising Cookies: manage the frequency and content of the ads.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: store information about users to show advertising.
- To remove cookies that are already established in your terminal, you can do from your browser. You can find ways to do so by going to the help menu of your browser where the steps are set to proceed with removal. For more information:
- ¿Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Are there different types of cookies on our website and are used for different purposes. Here we list the various cookies we use.
- Own Cookies:
|Customizing online store (encrypted using a unique cookie to store all session information)||date_add||The date and time of the cookie was created (in YYYY-MM-DD HH: MM: SS).||20 days|
|id_lang||The ID of the selected language.|
|id_currency||The ID of the selected currency.|
|last_visited_category||The ID of the last visited category of product announcements.|
|ajax_blockcart_display||If the block shopping is “folding” or “deployed”.|
|viewed||The IDs viewed as a comma-separated list.|
|id_wishlist||The ID of the current list displayed on your block list.|
|id_guest||The customer ID of the visitor when not logged in|
|id_connections||The connection ID of the current session of the visitor|
|id_customer||The customer ID of the visitor when logged|
|customer_lastname||The name of the client.|
|customer_firstname||The first customer name|
|logged||If the client is connected|
|passwd||The MD5 hash of _COOKIE_KEY_ in config / settings.inc.php and password that the customer uses to log|
|The email address that the client uses to log|
|id_cart||The ID of the current basket shown in block cart.|
|date_add||The date and time of the cookie was created (in YYYY-MM-DD HH: MM: SS).|
|id_lang||The ID of the selected language.|
|id_employee||The employee ID.|
|lastname||The name of the employee.|
|firstname||The first name of the employee.|
|email profile||The email address the employee used to log|
|profile||Identify the profile that determines which tabs the employee can access.|
|passwd||The MD5 hash of _COOKIE_KEY_ in config / settings.inc.php and password that you use to log employee|
|checksum||“The Blowfish checksum used to determine whether the cookie has been modified by a third .If the checksum does not match, the customer will be closed session and the cookie will be erased. “|
Third Party Cookies:
guest_id: Twitter cookie that appears on the pages that use the button “Tweet” and serves to identify the user with a unique number associated with Twitter. Tieneunaduración two years.
DATR: this cookie checks whether the account is being used by a third party. It lasts two years.
reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate and reg_fb_ref: cookies are provided by Facebook, which are established when a visitor registers to use their service. Once finished the session cookies disappear.
SPACIOBIKER not control cookies used by Twitter and Facebook. For more information on social networking cookies, please review their own policies cookies
UTMA: this cookie generates a unique user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was first and last visited the web. It lasts two years. Save the IP.
UTMB and UTMC. These cookies are used to calculate when a session is over the
utmb records the time of arrival at the page while the UTMC checks should be kept open session or should create a new session. Save the IP.
utmz: this cookie is in charge of recording the origin of the user as well as the
keywords. It has a shelf life of six months, although it is renewed every time you visit the website, provided it is not a direct visit. Save the IP.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF ACCESS, MODIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
You can send messages and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail at Avenida de Alberto Alcocer 46B, 1ºD, 28016 Madrid along with valid proof in law, a photocopy of identity card and indicating the matter “PROTECTION OF DATA”.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
Users acknowledge having been informed of conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by UnitedExportSuppliersDrinks, SL ( www.ues-drinks.com ) in the manner and for the purposes stated in this Policy for Protection of Personal Data.
UnitedExportSuppliersDrinks , SL ( www.ues-drinks.com ) reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, UnitedExportSuppliersDrinks, SL ( www.ues-drinks. com ) announced on this page changes with reasonable notice before implementation.